Enstra has an Industry Expert and Strategic Partner business model.
Industry Experts are consultants who have typically 15/20 or more years of experience in senior managerial/board positions and/or senior consulting roles in/to the energy and utilities industry. Our geographical coverage spans the UK, Germany (and central Europe), The Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Network partners are organisations, rather than individuals, who bring complementary skills and experience to the Enstra Associate pool.
To view a brief biography click on the associate names below:
|The Netherlands||Emile Wolff|
|Hans de Leur|
|Germany & Central EU||Karlheinz Bendzko|
|Japan/China/South Korea||Tom O'Sullivan|
The Enstra Network:
In order to be able to make the appropriate skills, experience, and capabilities available to our clients we would be happy to introduce you to organisations who we consider to be part of our network. Like Enstra they are characterised by a wealth of experience and proven approaches:
- The Business Laboratory (www.business-laboratory.com) providers of mathematical models and simulations. George Danner is the founder and managing director and has led the mathematical modelling element of Enstra's work on the National Grid and Western Power electricity demand simulations for EST. George has also worked for many global multi-nationals including Shell and BP in the energy sector
- Taylor Keogh Communications (www.taylorkeogh.com), an independent Public Relations, Public Affairs and Reputation Management consultancy specialising in the energy, environment and clean-tech sectors. Paul Taylor is founder and MD at the firm, and he was formerly Head of Corporate Affairs at London Electricity Group/EDF Energy. Having the appropriate communications architecture to successfully take the message to prospects and stakeholders is a requirement for success, and designing and implementing that architecture is the core competence of Taylor Keogh.
- Mercury Customer Management (www.mercury-cm.co.uk) is a business consultancy specialising in the contact centre market. David Payne is the founder and Managing Director and can draw on over 30 years’ experience working in the industry. Mercury has developed innovative contact centre benchmarking and quality-based solutions for a wide range of industry sectors including the Energy/Utilities market. Mercury is also able to offer compliance monitoring of sales calls, whether they be inbound or outbound, in-house or outsourced.
- The Richmond Group (www.rgconsult.com) who are the largest group of independent consultants in the UK who provide access to a broad range of capability ranging from strategy and marketing, change management, procurement, logistics, HR and manufacturing
- Youd-Andrews (www.Youd-Andrews.com) who are the UK's leading training consultancy specialised in helping clients build relationships at Board/CxO level. Together Enstra and Youd-Andrews have built a programme focused on the Smart metering opportunity